The World Of Twilight
June 26, 2024, 11:29:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stopping with the lurking and saying...  (Read 5192 times)
wallybubs
Hatchling

« on: February 25, 2011, 11:44:57 pm »

Hello!

Usually hanging round the FOD for Zombie shenanigans.

But I'd like to get into playing games again and in particular Twilight! Brandlins Not so secret (but super, nonetheless) project and the new Fubarni engineer sealed it for me.

Hoping to purchase an army at Salute 2011 (I have to wait until Salute as my missus keeps tutting at my metal zombie mountain  Roll Eyes )

So anyone in essex area, speak up, I'd like to see and join in a few games.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 12:56:51 pm »

Welcome!

as you might have gathered, we don't have many zombies here, but we can certainly help on the game playing front.  Smiley Be sure to introduce yourself at salute and you can try out a game if you would like, maybe even joining in with the big game on Brandlins board.

There will also be good deals at salute to help you justify purchases. I'll also have all the new stuff (including the new engineer), either as prerelease masters or production models. Smiley

TheGremlin
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:41:10 pm »

Hi there!

Salute is great Smiley

I live in east London but often travel out to Essex (Ingatestone). However, my collection is only in various stages of construction and I'm pretty busy till May. I'll be at Salute though, and it would be great to play some Twilight at other times.

TheGremlin
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 05:39:57 pm »

I'd like to get into playing games again and in particular Twilight! Brandlins Not so secret (but super, nonetheless) project [...] sealed it for me.

Say that again only LOUDER!

See Mr Carcharoth Sir, I told ya I should be paid commission! :p

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
wallybubs
Hatchling

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 11:41:48 pm »

I'd like to get into playing games again and in particular Twilight! Brandlins Not so secret (but super, nonetheless) project [...] sealed it for me.

Say that again only LOUDER!

I'D LIKE TO GET INTO PLATING GAMES AGAIN AND IN PARTICULAR TWILIGHT! BRANDLINS NOT SO SECRET (BUT SUPER, NONETHELESS) PROJECT SEALED IT FOR ME AND HE'S GOING TO CUT ME IN ON HIS COMMISION!

Gremlin... I will have a small force worthy of skirmish by May I should think.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:44:35 pm by wallybubs » Logged
TheGremlin
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 07:06:11 pm »

Which faction are you eyeing up?
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 10:02:30 pm »

There is only one choice!

EMPIRE.

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
wallybubs
Hatchling

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 11:55:07 pm »

I like Fubarnii, but with a twist... A nomadic tribe (or pikeys to be not so politicaly correct).

Or devanu could look really cool in bone white, but they are listed as wearing black  Sad

Not sure as yet. gonna wait until Salute and see how they play first.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 12:21:57 am »

I would suggest you get a small group of Devanu even if you collect something else. It's a relatively cheap way to get a playable force. I'm a wee bit biased though!
You could do some Delgon in White. It'd be unorthodox (to say the least), but I'm not going to complain too much  Wink
Actually, just read your post again... Did you mean Delgon or Devanu?
wallybubs
Hatchling

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 01:20:29 am »

Actually, just read your post again... Did you mean Delgon or Devanu?

Sorry, Meant to say Delgon (being listed as black colour scheme)

Got my races mixed up as I was flitting between here and Hasslefree, trying to order the rule book, without mrs bubs seeing what I was upto  Grin

and I confused myself...

So Delgon, in bone white or Fubarnii Nomads

The Delgon remind me of the Snake Priests from Conan (the barbarian?)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: