The World Of Twilight
April 24, 2024, 12:06:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oreg  (Read 14676 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 07:00:20 pm »

I've been generally keeping out of this discussions to see where it went! There will be blood sports and other unpleasantness within Anyaral, but the only real question is how widespread it is. I'm not sure if it is a very rare thing, or if in some regions it is widespread and well developed. I'm also not sure what they think about it in the civilised heart of the Empire, whether it is generally looked down upon, or accepted and developed into an artform.

All that doesn't impact the creature too much though! Smiley
Bergil
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 03:38:19 pm »

Just adding my own two pence here Cheesy

The Fubarnii suffered for many years under the Devanu, who are seemingly incredibly violent!

Despite the Fubarnii being fairly constructive creatures I would imagine some of that Devanu nastiness would have rubbed off on the Fubs. And don't forget there are soldiers and such so I could well imagine there are a fair amount of Fubs that would like or at least tolerate violence in one way or another.
Bergil
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 03:51:38 pm »

"Despite the Fubarnii being fairly constructive creatures I would imagine some of that Devanu nastiness would have rubbed off on the Fubs. And don't forget there are soldiers and such so I could well imagine there are a fair amount of Fubs that would like or at least tolerate violence in one way or another."

You know, as in blood sports or whatever...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: