The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 09:11:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike's blog  (Read 198548 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2011, 02:55:07 pm »

I've just had a restock, so those of you waiting on orders (or part orders) should be getting parcels over the next week. Sorry for the delay!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2011, 06:23:24 am »

Sorry it's been a tad quiet the last couple of days - I'm off travelling again. Just for a couple of nights though, so I'm heading home tomorrow  Smiley
Scalifano
Spam-hunter
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2011, 03:26:36 am »

So, the blog has been quite lately. Anything new going on? 
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2011, 09:59:12 am »

Sculpts are progressing, even if slowly. I've almost got enough for a new mould, which is always exciting! Im struggling to get ready for a good consistent release schedule, but I'm laying the foundations so that we should back to regular releases some time soon. Ill probably try to mix in some new stuff in with the full releases that you've seen already.

It's my daughters christening tomorrow, so that's quite exciting  Smiley
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #154 on: June 24, 2011, 03:32:10 pm »

Good luck! Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2011, 05:42:43 pm »

Everything seems to have been moving far too slowly recently... However, as usual things have been progressing behind the scenes. I have a very heavy box of metal at home waiting to be unpacked, which will finally see a few of the pre-release models going into full release. Watch this space for an update in the next few days.

I'm also quite excited about another couple of developments... first up I've been working on a little periodical that should hopefully go up on the website within the next week or so. It's mainly as a bit of fun, but should be a good source of background material, updates, new scenarios and the likes. I've also been working with a designer on a fancy new logo. It's still going to be heavily based on the existing one, but with a bit more spit and polish. I think that may well be unveiled with the magazine, if all goes to plan  Smiley

So next week should be quite exciting! First up, I'm going to go home for the weekend and see if Lexie has any less spots (she's been pox-ridden all week, but is now on the mend), then I can investigate my box of metal  Grin
TheGremlin
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2011, 06:26:00 pm »

Nice! Photos too, plz.
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2011, 12:55:46 am »

i like the idea of this online magazine thing. perhaps if its popular (though something tells me It will be) forumite submission might be allowed? good to see things progressing even if slowly :-)

KDLynch
Apprentice

« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2011, 04:31:41 am »

very cool news... looking forward to hearing what's going into full release Smiley

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2011, 09:53:25 pm »

i like the idea of this online magazine thing. perhaps if its popular (though something tells me It will be) forumite submission might be allowed?

Almost certainly! I'm kinda relying on that actually  Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2011, 10:30:37 pm »

Lots of stock packed up, and the mag is almost done... Kinda excited now  Smiley
Hopefully things will be good to go by the end of the week...
KDLynch
Apprentice

« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2011, 01:40:17 am »

we're excited too... now where's the pics? hehehehe

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2011, 12:44:10 pm »

Lots of stock packed up, and the mag is almost done... Kinda excited now  Smiley
Hopefully things will be good to go by the end of the week...

Looking forward see both the new figures and the mag. Quite exciting Smiley

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2011, 01:33:48 pm »

The new releases are just backlog I'm afraid (as will be the case for a lot of new releases over the next few months), but this month you can finally get yourself a unit or two of light cavalry if you so desire (along with the devanu jenta spear). I'm also including rules for the light cavalry special weapons (bolas and sling stave) and a scenario so yuo can have a go at herding enuk (or killing and eating them if you prefer).
The magazine does have a couple of previews that will be new to you.
The main purpose of the magazine is to give you a bunch more background as well as a framework to the release schedule so that you guys know what to expect and so that I can get back to having regular releases!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2011, 10:10:52 pm »

Busy week! There I thought a week off work would give me more free time, but it seems to have given me less... I did however manage to send off a set of greens to the casters, which is kinda exciting! Now I just have to wait for a few weeks and hope everything comes out well... Those of you waiting for prizes from the painting contest might finally be able to get something new  Smiley

Off to Wales tomorrow for a family holiday - not sure if I'll be able to get online, but I'll do my best! Hopefully I might get some time to work on the next issue of The Twilight Traveller as well...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: