The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 04:14:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dhogu  (Read 5218 times)
matthewk
Jenta

« on: September 14, 2011, 05:18:08 pm »

after a couple of months away, being busy due to work, loving the new logo and a very important question, is there any news on the dhogu? as the previews were looking very good!

its a crazy idea ....but it might just work!
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 11:28:49 pm »

I think that they are appearing in the next book and will be allied to the Delgon. there is the hunter that has already been previewed but i sure there are some concepts floating around for these guys Smiley

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 05:43:47 pm »

psst
matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 11:56:10 pm »

sweet, ill have to hunt the concept art down...so psst ...carcharoth is there any previews coming up Smiley

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 12:26:47 pm »

I think I might have been too subtle with my link!  Smiley

Clam has posted some previews of the Dhogu models that i sent him as his prize from the painting contest. I'm going to try to take some pics of inked models today, so there might be some 'official' previews as well.
matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 08:56:45 am »

ah....! the subtleness was just right...im just too slow! ok the multi choice arms are genius, as well as the whole concept of barbarian fubarnii!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: