The World Of Twilight
May 01, 2024, 04:16:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Points - name ideas  (Read 10712 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 09:03:49 pm »

Kinda.

I think a simple system of 1 point = reward, is far easier to manage. I don't think many people would be motivated to collect 'a set' of pree prees. For example I can't cult so won't get those but then where would cartography or architecture fit in.

I think it's a cute idea but personally I'd go with something way simpler and easier to manage with maximum flexibility for mikes arbitrary allocation of points and administration.

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 05:53:02 am »

I like the idea of the Pree-Pree, but.. I have to agree with Brandlin, it could become unwieldy.

However, the world of Twilight never struck me as straight up and down. Having a small series aka :

Painted Pree-Pree (painting), Sculpted Pree-Pree (sculpting), Common Pree-Pree (generally helping out), Royal Pree-Pree (special, worth four normal PreePree)...

.. in your signature would be fun and like a fubarnii noble, we collect them Cheesy

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 08:23:00 am »

Love the sketch Taelan, very cute. Your avatar is very swish as well!

HN
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 08:56:14 am »

Thanks Norse Smiley

Clearly I have no bias as to which format should succeed, nor have I moved to sway the vote with cheap media stunts...

- T.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 12:01:23 am »

Grin
Pree preen are going to have to be involved in some form. Even if just for special rewards...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: