The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 07:00:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Character Design Contest, the shortlist (so far)  (Read 5183 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: June 10, 2012, 12:53:20 pm »

I'll admit that I've been struggling to create a shortlist for the contest! So many ideas to choose from... I would love to go through all the ideas and integrate them into the world, but it seems unfair to keep you all waiting indefinitely, so I'm going to share the first few refined entries. There are a few more that I want to finish off, but here's something to look at in the meantime.
I hope nobody minds what I've done with their ideas! Please let me know what you think  Smiley

« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 09:26:23 pm by Carcharoth » Logged
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:22:15 pm »

Congrats to everyone shortlisted so far! Cheesy

Lovely sketches as always Mike.

HN
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 05:23:58 pm »

Grats to those shortlisted so far, nice to see the concept artworks.

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 08:10:25 pm »

Loving the sports player!

Jubal
Engineer of Larigal
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 08:17:50 pm »

The sketches all look perfect - and I can see just about any of them fitting into the world well model-wise too! Nice to see Muilor with an attentive audience.  Smiley

Edit: also, double yay for Jarla being based in Larigal - given her wealth, I can imagine the colleges might be rather keenly competing for her patronage!

Edit #2: With Grenird, I was under the impression Lanak was a title only used by the Enipel - Larigal being a Moerasi city, it's run by a Mayor (not sure what the translation would be), rather than a Lanak, by the name of Iual. That might just be me being confused or a pedant though!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:33:37 pm by Jubal » Logged

WoT Reporter and editor of A Call To Arms.

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 01:50:03 pm »

The sketches all look great.
Tom was excited that his idea has been short-listed. He is happy with the (minor) changes to his original concept.
The short precis are nice too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: