The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 05:38:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Down at the Club  (Read 2920 times)
serin
Qualified Engineer

« on: May 20, 2012, 01:00:35 pm »

Took along my Twilight figures and rules to our Wargaming Club last week. Quite a bit of interest. Some photos were taken - they might appear on the Coltishall Cowards website at some point.

Had 3 enjoyable scenarios (well the last one was a Empire vs Devanu vs Delgon free-for-all).
 Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 06:53:21 pm »

Do link to any photos that appear  Smiley

How did you do the initiative counters for game 3? Three sets of six and two combat counters? Did the game work well, and who won? We've had fun when we've done games like that  Smiley
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:29:58 am »

For initiative we had 2 sets, but diced for each coloured stone - 1-4 it was Empire or Devanu, 5 or 6 it was Delgon - seemed to work well. Though for quite a while, Empire kept rolling 1-4, while Devanu seemed to keep rolling 6!
The way the three way game worked out, we only needed two sets of combat stones.
The Delgon player held back in an area of defensive terrain, while the Empire and Devanu slugged it out. HOwever, it backfired a bit on him, as the Empire forces were still fairly strong after this and caught the Delgon whilst they were quite poorly deployed.

As you can see, the Empire forces came out the winners (even without Tom's 12 combat stone PreePree rules).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: