The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 10:19:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: October 2012 Releases  (Read 3361 times)
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« on: September 30, 2012, 06:49:45 pm »

Hey folks,

We'll be shipping out some minis this month that are either new or previously only available at shows.

• The Fubarnii Noble bodyguards, released today are £7.00 for the pair and can be picked up Here
  • We've also created a bundle deal with will save you £1.50 when you pick up the Noble and 2 bodyguards
  • The Laden Belan is now available on general release. It is a solid beast of resin costing £18.00 and can be found Here

We also thought it would be fun to show you how they started out. With that in mind this initial post is for the concept art!

The final cast of the laden Belan has been seen before but I'm not so sure that this "sketch" has been.

The Noble will be getting some guards this month too...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:48:02 pm by Pyre » Logged

Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 01:20:27 pm »

Guards! Guards!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 06:24:23 pm »

I'm still loving joe's pj on these guys!
Can't wait to see what elaborate paint schemes people come up with for their noble guard. There are basic rules for these guys in one of the travellers (issue 3 iirc), but I'll becoming up with more standard rules to use these for variety in your militia forces - I just need to do some playtesting first!
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 05:49:27 pm »

That's the Laden Belan now on general release. The link to the store page has been added to the opening post. Painted example to follow as soon as my @#£$&! camera is working...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: