The World Of Twilight
April 29, 2024, 01:36:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 3788 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: December 24, 2012, 04:53:18 pm »

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! It's been another good year for those of us on the Twilight team and I personally can't wait to see what the new year brings.

Thank you to you all for your enthusiasm and patience for this strange little world I've created - there will be plenty of new releases early next year for you to look forward to, with sculpts from Andrew, Mark and me close on the horizon  Grin

Mike
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 07:08:35 am »

A Merry Yule to one and all!

Cheesy
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:50:03 am »

And a happy 2013  Grin
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 08:12:47 pm »

A belated Happy Festive season to all!  My New workshop is now full to the brim with cylindrical (and other interesting shaped) empty crisp and snack containers which I just couldn't bring myself to waste. Only Time will tell if it ever becomes the fubarnii Metropolis I have visions of...... Here's to a Hobby Filled new year!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: