The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 03:53:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Games of Twilight this year  (Read 2828 times)
guppug
Senior Apprentice

« on: January 05, 2013, 10:42:01 pm »

Had my first 6 games of Twilight this year on Wed 2-1-2013. We played 2 games of each senario from the Red rulebook playing each game  as Empire and then swapping sides and playing Devanu. My opponent had not played the game before and liked the games we played.

Scenario 1  The Wandering Engineer
 Both games ended in a draw after the Engineer was killed in both games and the Devanu Kopa failed to exit the table. TheDevanu  Kopa was 2" away from the table edge in the second game with 1 stamina left but the combat stones were against it and it was killed in combat.

Scenario 2The Journey Home
  Both games ended in a win for the Empire. In gane 1 the Devanu Kopa was killed after killing 1 of the Baruk and in game 2 the Devanu Semp was killed with both Baruk still ok

Scenario 3 Cornerd
The Empire won both games losing 1 Captain in the first game and 2 in the second game.

Six great games in one night played in 4 hours at Swansea Wargames Club

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 10:35:13 am »

Great to hear! Especially that you managed to have so many games in an evening and got somebody new playing Smiley
Sounds like you and your opponent weren't being terribly cautious with your kopas though  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: