The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 09:34:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute 2013 - new releases  (Read 7628 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: March 17, 2013, 05:24:53 pm »

Salute is coming (20th April 2013) and I've got plans for lots of new releases! Most are at the casters at the moment, but I'm going to start sharing a few pics.

First up, here are pics of three new sculpts by Andrew May. You may recall the Eragu we released last year, but Andrew has gone and sculpted a couple more companions and a big boss for them! The Eragu are a race of large Fubarnii (almost human height) who live up on the coasts to the North.

Eragu Captain with harpoon

Eragu Warrior with axe

Hunting beast (name still tbd)

They'll hopefully be cast in resin in time for Salute...
Firah
Jenta

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 10:03:09 pm »

Wow is he wearing a Devanu skull as a hat? he must be a hard nut!

The sculpts are gorgeous especially the hunting beast, awesome fur.

Also eager to know what monster on Anyaral is worthy of that huge harpoon. 
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 10:32:55 am »

I had been resisting starting a new tribe / faction, but these look very tempting. I also like the hunting beast.
Salute is going to be very expensive this year. As I am also hoping to buy the Perry Retreat from Moscow figures, as well as just about everything else I can think of!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 10:57:00 am »

It's not a Devanu skull (Devanu don't have teeth), but rather a skull from a big shark-type fish. The Eragu are basically whale hunters, braving the frozen seas in most atypical fubarnii behaviour (most fubarnii are terrified of water). The harpoon is suited to whales, but also works well against smaller enemies (probably those stinking hairy hooved dhogu).
I can't wait to see how that fur paints up!
Whitwort Stormbringer
Jenta

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 11:27:38 am »

Those sculpts are gorgeous!  I had my eye on filling out my Dhogu and grabbing a couple Devanu, but might have to tack a small hunting party of these guys on as well...
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 11:10:54 pm »

I reakon the big guy tries to see how many Dhogu he can spear with one thrust...kebabs anyone?

HN
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 01:19:56 pm »

If someone doesn't convert this model to have a peg leg I will be sorely disappointed Tongue

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 01:42:13 pm »

Just thought, is the Eragu in the last 2 pics the same chap or will there be 2 new warriors, a captain and the beast?

HN
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 01:18:56 pm »

Loving the new Eragu pieces and the hunting animal is just ace Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: