The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 05:39:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scenario Design Contest - CLOSED!  (Read 12667 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 05:58:52 pm »

The original plan for the deadline is alarmingly close! I've been a bit overworked recently so haven't managed to advertise it as much as I would like. I hope you don't mind if I delay the deadline a bit so that I can show off a few of the prizes and encourage you guys to write a few more entries...
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 05:23:02 pm »

I've changed the closing date to the 31st October so I've got a little time to get myself in gear and pester people to write more entries!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 11:53:08 am »

There's about one week to go, so it is about time I showed some images of the prizes!
These miniatures will eventually form part of the main range, but are currently just master copies and aren't available yet. The full release is likely to be a few months away, so at the moment this is the only way to get hold of these.

As well as all the minis in the image above, the winners will get a couple of sprues of new Twilight weapons. Better photos of these models can be found in the previews section.

Now hurry up and enter a scenario!  Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 03:28:11 pm »

And the contest is now closed!
 I'll leave an ongoing contest for future scenario ideas with more modest prizes, but for the moment I've got a list of scenarios to mull over and I'll open up the voting once I've sorted out a shortlist!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: