The World Of Twilight
April 25, 2024, 03:59:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I painted more than one knight yet?  (Read 63941 times)
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2015, 06:25:28 pm »

Malog sure is huge, an amazing conversion, especially so considering geckillian had only Roban to work with.
I like your Garkrid, and find the colours you put on them very appropriate. I was thinking of doing mine as Colorado beatles.

The hive is a wonderful idea and very well excecuted, well done!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2015, 11:01:06 pm »

It seems to me that you progress at every piece !
Good job.

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2016, 12:17:57 pm »

By the power of Imhotep, I resurrect thee!

The thread that is! Yup, it seems I haven't painted WoT in almost a year - had no idea it had been that long. Actually, seeing the pile of minis I've amassed, it should probably have been longer.....  Embarrassed

Anyway, and so it begins..... The paints are mixed..... No prizes for guessing what I'm going to be working on for this years show  Grin

Since my website is still to all intents and purposes out of action, I'll track all progress here instead. When I'm allowed to show it of course  Tongue

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2016, 12:55:54 pm »

Yeah, he's back Smiley

As there are no prizes, I don't tell you the answer though Wink
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2016, 07:57:02 pm »

And it's not huge progress, but just to prove I'm not just mixing paint.....

I think I have a basic plan now at least  Smiley

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2016, 08:25:00 pm »

Back with a 'bang' Smiley.
It is a great start to, what I hope, will be a WoT painting Spree!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2016, 05:29:11 pm »

Right, well, the soviet painting project that has been eating my time is finally finished, and whaddaya know? Right in time for the Easter break! So, progress is afoot...... And yes, I skipped the warriors to go straight for the main man. I couldn't resist - such a nice model!

Please note: throughout the casanii you see me paint there will be a number of conversions - please don't think they're sneaks of more to come - I don't want to cause mike issues!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 05:31:04 pm by TuffSkull » Logged

benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2016, 11:56:20 pm »

Didn't realise how much bigger the head guy looks compared to the rest. Looks good so far.

Good job on the Soviets by the way, that is one giant force (seen the pics on Facebook) must've taken you ages!

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2016, 10:40:28 pm »

Not so much painting as I'd expected today, but progress! Sorry for the dodgy workbench shots - proper pics will follow when the whole bunch are done (you can see the paint on the bases is still wet in the photo! )

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2016, 12:41:39 am »

A wonderful job you did on them, both on the seamless conversions and on painting them.
Is there a reason four of them have the same colour scheme?

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2016, 08:22:28 am »

Good work! Although I think there may be a bit of a power struggle between the brave and the guy with the spear and knife...
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2016, 10:29:30 am »

It does look like four the same, but it's two black, two grey - figured I'd get away with two the same, but apparently not!

And the way I see it, there is no power struggle - my guys in charge of the ferals, the brave is undeniably in charge of his rock  Wink

GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2016, 06:20:29 pm »

these ferals look great. they make me really want to start on the few I have... but after the painting for PAX is done.   Cheesy   Wink
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2016, 10:22:53 am »

And when I'm not squeezing in a few moments to paint Casanii, I'm running a demo at a local club, also to remind myself of details of the bug hunt game for the show! Two new players recruited, and we haven't even done salute yet  Grin

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2016, 02:33:23 pm »

Excellent work!
I like that you are still using glass gems and metal stones  Smiley
Any clever tweaks to the scenario? Have you made any new rules for the queen?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: