The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 11:25:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirit walker working shots!  (Read 3618 times)
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 27, 2013, 02:49:59 pm »

So I posted some experimental rules for this guy a short time before Salute and now I am slowly converting one up Smiley
I am very shabby at greenstuff, conversions, that kind of stuff but I thought I would share some working pictures.

Right, so I have added some jewellery ( bracelets), a big talisman necklace (though there is no detail on it yet), an additional horn (which needs to be shaped better) and his arm going all spirit-ey (which I have yet to kind of 'work in' to the arm yet).

So im looking foraward to getting him done and painted up Smiley

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 07:06:02 pm »

Looks like a good start Megatron. Can't quite see whats going on with the arm but I have a feeling that a lick of paint will show it off nicely.
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 07:39:32 pm »

Looks like a good start Megatron. Can't quite see whats going on with the arm but I have a feeling that a lick of paint will show it off nicely.

It's getting there! I have added some more bits onto it, especially working around that arm

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 01:12:33 pm »

Good start!
Are you going to enter him (and his companion) in the painting contest?
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 02:02:49 pm »

I think I will, He deserves a really decent paint job, and I think that the painting comp will give me a good excuse to do that Smiley

I have finished all the additions which include more smoke tendrils around his ghost arm, sharpened horn, and a Grishak skin shoulder cloak.

I want to paint him now before I post any more pictures Cheesy so stay tuned

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: