The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 01:43:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: My Twilight minis  (Read 60034 times)
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2016, 04:10:50 pm »

Thanks !
Here is another knight, so now i have a little unit of 4:

This is the paint test fo my Devanu horde (inspired of Evapilotone's Grishak). What do you think ?

And all my painted minis at this day:

Slowly but surely !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:44:34 pm by Letchaï » Logged

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2016, 02:03:56 am »

coming along nicely.   Smiley  that's a great group shot. always cool to see the large gatherings of Twilight models.  I've got to start my own empire knights this week, but still haven't decided on a skintone for the enuks.    Cheesy   Wink   choosing colors always seems to be the hardest part of painting for me.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2016, 11:22:49 am »

Nice and Clean Jobs as usual.
I definitely like the colours on you Devanu jenta, the red and pink look great in my opinion.
But the rest is quite eye-catching too. Your Empire force is coming among nicely.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2016, 01:04:30 pm »

Bold colours for the devanu! Should look good  Smiley
Are you coming to salute again this year?
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2016, 11:34:40 am »

coming along nicely.   Smiley  that's a great group shot. always cool to see the large gatherings of Twilight models.  I've got to start my own empire knights this week, but still haven't decided on a skintone for the enuks.    Cheesy   Wink   choosing colors always seems to be the hardest part of painting for me.
Absolutely agreed ! Thanks to Evapilotone for the inspiration Smiley

Bold colours for the devanu! Should look good  Smiley
Are you coming to salute again this year?
Thanks Mike.
I sadly can't go to Salute this year. I hoped to carry you out my scenery, but my finances have decided otherwise :/ In 2017 i hope !
In compensation, at the same date i'll visit my brother in Paris for a complete week-end of geekery: Warhammer 40k, Mordheim, GorkaMorka and of course, Twilight ! I'll show up photos of the game Smiley

Otherwise a WIP of another Devanu:

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2016, 04:23:33 pm »

Great color choices for the markings, and especially like the little touches added with the brush - the markings on the foot and the slight continuation down the shoulder especially.

benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2016, 08:28:58 pm »

These are great. The red and tan colours are a good choice and make a nice contrast on the models.  I always do my bases before painting as otherwise I end up getting sand stuck all over my nice painted models - you must have a better method than me to avoid that!

Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2016, 09:50:39 am »

I like the colours you have chosen and how you have painted them, inspiring stuff.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2016, 01:29:36 pm »

Great color choices for the markings, and especially like the little touches added with the brush - the markings on the foot and the slight continuation down the shoulder especially.

I agree. those smaller markings on the leg and shoulder really make the model pop. makes me think of royalty for some reason.   Grin   Cheesy   Wink
Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2016, 05:50:49 pm »

Awwww yeah! Those Devanu look ace. Great stuff, mate.  Grin
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2016, 11:27:32 am »

Again, thanks a lot, guys Smiley

Want more ?  Grin

Here comes the Jenta Spear:

And a WIP of the Handler:

The outcast is finished:

And a group shot:

Ouch, the images make the minis darker than reality :/

I always do my bases before painting as otherwise I end up getting sand stuck all over my nice painted models - you must have a better method than me to avoid that!
I'll explain my method when i'll do this batch of bases Wink

GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2016, 12:42:57 pm »

awesome!   Cheesy    that group shot of just the Devanu looks quite intimidating with all the red tails pointed out.  Smiley  Wink
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2016, 01:14:55 pm »

Yep they do look very cool and menacing with those red tails!

Really nice clear pics too  Cool

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2016, 09:39:20 am »

I like how you gave them a uniform look, but kept their savage flair. These look great as a team.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2016, 10:01:44 am »

They are definitely coming along nicely! Good use of bold colours Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: