The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 04:34:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: My Twilight minis  (Read 60001 times)
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2015, 07:00:11 pm »

Like the scheme, maybe ad a little bit scorpion green to highlight the stripes. Would be standing out nicely.
I tried dinosaurs eyes on mine, worked out too, especially as mine are pretty dark Wink

cheers
Oh, you stired my curiosity, where can i see them ?
I'll try the black eyes though.

Let me know if you need anything for your demo table - I'm always happy to try and provide support for that sort of event, even if it's just making sure you have plenty of reference sheets etc  Smiley
About that: Mike, do you have a file (.pdf or else) for the different flyers supplied at Salute that i could print for the convention ?
You know things like this:

Thanks Smiley

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2015, 07:41:20 pm »

I also painted black eyes on almost all of my World of Twilight miniatures.
No out of lazyness, but because it looks better if you use brighter colours.
The Grishak's pattern looks fine to me, almost like a camouflage scheme.
Your knights sure look amazing!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2015, 08:49:46 am »

The grishak is finished, and i made the eyes glossy black finally. Forgot to take a photo though.

But i have also finished Beru, so i've a fresh force of 300 points for the demos of my Convention next june 13th ! Not sure to have the time to continue the Devanu, but a friend who bought minis too should have make them, in order to have a beautiful table with painted models Smiley

The pics:

Hope you like it.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:56:01 am by Letchaï » Logged

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2015, 04:00:54 pm »

Like it? I think that's an understatement: I adore them.
Well done sir!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2015, 01:35:09 pm »

And a little pack of grishak (as usual, the bases are still to do). A not to bad photo this time:

On the workbench now (while waiting for grabing the materials for the scenery), a unit of herders, 2 more knights and... ninja turtles  Grin

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2015, 02:51:31 pm »

Ninja turtles, ... from Greebo perhaps?
These grishak look very much like little dinosaurs, well done!

Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2015, 04:20:35 pm »

Those Grishak are excellent.  Smiley

I have been wanting to repaint mine for some time and yours have given me the inspiration I needed.
With a slight change to the colours I should be able to come up with a nice desert pattern.  Cool
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2015, 07:38:58 pm »

Looking good! I always particularly like seeing the jenta painted  Smiley
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2015, 05:09:10 pm »

Back to twilight minis painting !

A little unit of slingers:

(bases to do)

And a third knight:

Cheers Smiley

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2015, 05:45:49 pm »

Great earthy tones on the slingers.
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2015, 11:11:41 pm »

Agreed, lovely muted work - was great to look through your thread again too Smiley

GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2015, 05:07:31 am »

as the others have said, those models look quite sharp.  nice work.   Smiley
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2016, 03:31:32 pm »

Quite late, but thanks all !
I'm back on Anyaral, new painted minis soon ! Smiley

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2016, 03:52:17 pm »

Pleased to have you back - you've got a style very fitting of the minis so I look forward to your next works!

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2016, 04:59:21 am »

I love to see More of your work.
Like Paul is saying, your painting style fits the miniatures so well. They have an almost comic book style to them.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: