The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 12:29:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ooops... I forgot to check in!  (Read 3645 times)
Inso
Jenta

« on: July 10, 2013, 09:22:05 am »

Hi,

I'm Inso and have been a painter/converter/sculptor of minis for more years than I can count. I am purely a collector and do not game at all... for me it is all about the hobby aspect of the miniatures.

A few years ago, I was at Salute and Mike opened a little plastic box filled with a selection of sculpts in it. I took one look at them and thought how excellent they were and urged him to talk to Hasslefree and get them put into production. He was surprised at my enthusiasm but when something is great, you get enthusiastic don't you?

I have had a collection of Twilight miniatures since the earliest of times and Mike was kind enough to send me some of the very earliest of casts which, to my detriment, are mostly sitting unpainted (I have painted a single Twilight miniature to date).

My problem is that I have always been into sci-fi and was always planning to convert the wonderful sculpts to fit in... but I couldn't bring myself to do it Sad.

Now, times have changed and I have needed to leave behind my sci-fi roots (for a while at least) and try something new to kick start my hobby muse again so I have started a new blog with lots of stories and background and the Fubaarni and Dhogu feature highly as divergent races in this newly created world. As a result, I have started to look through my Twilight collection and have currently got a Fubaarni (a Mhurni from the world I have made) on my table getting some paint.

I have a lot of plans for my Twilight miniatures and hope to start posting some pictures over the coming months.

So... Hello Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 06:59:49 pm »

Welcome! Glad you finally made it  Grin
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 02:12:26 am »

Hi Inso,

Great to see you on the forum, follower of your blog Smiley

Look forward to your creations - I've been flat out with work this year, so been sitting at my desk admiring everyones great painting of late!

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 09:11:06 am »

Howdi sir! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: