The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 01:54:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reptiliad Mhurni and Dhurni.  (Read 3624 times)
Inso
Jenta

« on: July 30, 2013, 06:53:37 pm »

I am using the Twilight miniatures in my own fantasy setting and they are split into two categories Mhurni (the Fubarrni) and Dhurni (the Dhogu). The Mhurni are a peace loving bunch of drug taking / drinking , shamanistic, healers and alchemists. The Dhurni are nomadic travellers who live in the northern wastes of Reptiliad.

I thought I'd share what I come up with here and to kick off, I have some not very good pictures of my very first painted Twilight miniature, A Mhurni Alchemist:

I have a foot slogging Mhurni soldier to join him but he is still waiting to be primed.

More soon (hopefully).
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 07:03:29 pm »

Replied to this on your general project thread as well - good plan to show in both places. Nice to see him painted and I like the shiney gem! Smiley
Inso
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 06:21:02 pm »

Here is the first Mhurni on foot, a soldier captain:

He will be joined by a pair of mounted knights and his nobelis mount at some point.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 08:11:43 pm »

Looking good! The nice bright blues and reds do a good job tying them together.
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 09:28:25 pm »

Nice to see armour done in metallics. Looks really sharp too!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: