The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 07:02:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warploque Kickstarter  (Read 5166 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: August 04, 2013, 08:49:36 pm »

I've been following the build up for this one... Lots of nice looking new sculpts from Alex and I'm finally going to get a few of his sculpts  Smiley
The Kickstarter is for a rulebook and four different factions. Not too badly priced either - a hardback A5 book an exclusive figure and a couple of starter forces for £55 (or four starter sets for £90). He's reached his target already and is adding new figures etc.

Exclusive model

Albionicans

Halflings

Bayourks

Undead Pirates
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:52:39 pm by Carcharoth » Logged
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 05:55:47 am »

I was just thinking I might post this up, lol.

I'm in for the Skirmish pledge so will probably go for the Halflings and the Bayourks. Great value as I get the rulebook and exclusive mini but also we have 3 free Halfilings reenforcements as well as a Bayourk brute and 2 Boglins. On top of that I get a Griffling (pigeon crossed with house cat) and I have 2 promo points to spend...I think the lead filled sock wielding Halfling with a bubble pipe is a must Cheesy

Plus I wrote the rules! So I might be a little biased Wink

Cre
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 06:40:46 am »

For those that don't know my name is Crian Black and I'm responsible for writing the ArcWorlde game rules and many of the races & monsters. I've just popped an article on my blog Exploring the Origins of ArcWorlde...
http://lostegg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/exploring-origins-of-arcworlde.html
Check it out and feel free to comment or ask questions

Cheers!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 10:43:46 am »

Interesting stuff! The rule set looks fun with a similar style to Twilight, albeit with more of an emphasis on heroes and big monsters! Grin
I'm still sad I didn't convince Alex to do a troll warband... One of these days!
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 11:43:27 am »

Cheesy Well the rules are actually there though you don't get as much choice, just Trolls & a Bull. Having said that there was mention of troll-wives & troll-bairns. I'd love a troll warband but you wouldn't get very many trolls for your points, lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: