The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 12:53:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello there...again  (Read 3746 times)
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: August 05, 2013, 06:21:15 am »

Hi all,

I'm going through a kinda of rebranding on tinternet at the mo so am now Lost Egg & not Hairy Norseman. Not particularly exciting news but there we are.

I have taken the plunge and am finally working (very) slowly towards my own games company...at least that's the plan. I have Asperger's so social whatnots don't come easy so I'm building up slowly, the first step of this is to create a blog and get myself 'out there' then I can start to show off some of the ideas I have. I'd love to have some minis and / or terrain available by the end of the year but we will just have to see how it all goes.

Here's my blog...Lost Egg

Cheers
Cre

P.S. I wrote the rules for ArcWorlde which is currently on Kickstarter so check it out...or I'll send the Devanu round! Wink

P.P.S. Here's a thread on the ArcWorlde KS that Mike started...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 06:28:53 am by Lost Egg » Logged
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:26:20 pm »

How confusing! Good name though  Smiley
Good luck with the new project! Feel free to post stuff on here, even if just to remind people to visit your blog.
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 06:27:36 am »

Cheers Mike! Smiley

With the ArcWorlde KS on at the mo I want to do a few bits of that, combined with my writing for WoT hopefully they should help get me known a bit.

I want to explore terrain first and have plenty of ideas but I'm trying not to get too carried away or I will burn my noggin out. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: