The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 02:34:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Mega Bundles!  (Read 1874 times)
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« on: December 01, 2013, 05:55:02 pm »

Folks,

I hope you are well. I am pleased to be able to offer the first 5 themed mega bundles of the festive season. All are priced at £60 and include a 15-20% discount and free global shipping. They are limited to the stock I have on hand and so there are between 2 and 3 sets of each.

1. The Traders Caravan: 1 Mounted Trader, 2 Baruks, 2 Laden Enuks, 1 Laden Belan, 1 Light Cavalry unit, Slinger unit, Hunter and 2 Graku
2. The Fubarnii Village: 1 Noble, 2 Nobleguard, 1 Militia Unit, 1 Herder unit, Farmer, Artist, Mason and Extras, Youngsters, 2 Unarmoured Enuks and  1 Unladen Belan
3. Delgon Tunnel Fighters: 1 NuraKira, 1 Bodyguard, 2 Acolytes, 4 Soldiers, 12 Shocktroopers, 2 Deraks and  1 Kalgush
4. The Devanu Tribe: 1 Kopa, 1 Sempa, 1 Jenta Hunter, 1 Jenta Handler, 1 Jenta Spear, 1 Jenta Alpha, 1 Grishak Kopa, 6 Grishak, 2 Kosok.
5. Dhogu For Hire: 1 Dhogu Captain, 8 Spearmen, 4 Bowmen, 3 Yirnak Riders, 1 Trapper and 2 Skerrats

Click on the name of the bundle and it will magically take you to the store... technology eh?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: