The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 04:13:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Four Faction Gift Box  (Read 3266 times)
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« on: December 02, 2013, 08:55:33 pm »

As a cyber Monday treat I'd like to present to you the "Four Faction Gift Box".

This special gift box contains 11 miniatures split across four 45-55 point mini-forces for you to try out the rules, which are available for free at http://www.worldoftwilight.com/Rules.html

Learn the value of careful planning and ranged attacks with the Fubarnii, the monstrous abilities of the Devanu, the necessity of command with the Delgon and the fleet ferocity of the Dhogu Mercenaries.

Contents:
Fubarnii: 2 Herder Slingers and 1 Fubarnii Knight
Devanu: 1 Jenta
Delgon: 1 Acolyte, 1 Derak and 2 Soldiers
Dhogu: 2 Spearmen and 1 Bowman

The set also includes a free game kit and wooden blast template allowing you to get started as soon as you open the box.

This gift box is priced at £36 and is available now at http://pyre.mybigcommerce.com/world-of-twilight-the-four-faction-gift-box/

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 08:44:08 am »

Cool idea for those who fancy a light dabbling in WoT.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 04:47:04 pm »

I agree - looks like a great idea. Trying to think if there is anyone I can tempt to start playing.
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 12:07:04 am »

Strange, my original post from weeks back didn't appear.

To reiterate then, I also believe this is a good idea - a small skirmish box; allows folks to get a feel for each faction and evolve from there. Top stuff!

- T. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: