The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:59:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 2919 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: January 01, 2014, 05:24:24 pm »

It’s the start of another new year on Anyaral and it’s always fun to have a look back at what we’ve done and look forward to our plans for the new year.

As often happens, we had a productive start to the year in the run up to Salute with a bunch of sculpts reaching fruition – Plutom, Danakan, Muri, several civilians and a few other interesting characters including the Casanii scout and a protofubarnii prototype. Not to mention the new Empire themed force of the Enarii. Following the arrival of my second daughter in the summer I’ve been a bit quieter than I would have liked, but I can promise I have been working away on a couple of projects!

I’ve got two big projects lined up for this coming year. Firstly I’m excited to be finally finishing off the third Twilight book! I’m considering running a little kickstarter campaign very shortly to see what interest there is and perhaps do something a bit more special with it. The second project involves the Frenu… something I’ve wanted to do since I first started sketching the races of Twilight many many years ago! Mark has been working on some fun sculpts that I’m really looking forward to sharing over the next few months. I’m particularly pleased with Mark’s sculpt that we’ve been referring to as the Protobelan… It’s about time I gave you guys a new culture to play with!

That just leaves me with the very pleasant job of wishing you all a very Happy New 2014!

Mike
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:09:02 am »

Kids...nothing but trouble Wink

It's great to hear that Book 3 is moving forwards, the Kickstarter sounds interesting...I wonder what "...something a bit more special with it" means...

Ooo will be cool to see the Frenu minis

Looking forward to Salute already Cheesy
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:26:01 pm »

All Sounds very promising. Looking forward to book 3 as well, and just a more Twilighty year for me! All the best to all on the Forums for a great year ahead  Grin

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 04:15:16 pm »

Very interesting. Just when I thought I was getting close to having all the Twilight figures I needed!

Kickstarter sounds interesting also.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: