The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 12:08:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: clan thats a nomad  (Read 6374 times)
Toaster
Hatchling

« on: January 22, 2014, 07:12:02 pm »

hi was taking to paul townsend how got me in to this game a had i idea i like the trader miniatures and why not have a circus / trader / gipys / nomad clan? any ideas?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 10:52:48 pm »

Hi Toaster!
That certainly fits within the world. There are various powerful trader families who run a complex network of traders. There would be smaller trade families as well and some of the less reputable ones might run more of a circus with performers and artists in tow.
You asked about figures... Mark has sculpted several civilians that would fit. The elder can fit in most forces. A few knights and militia as caravan guard (although I do have vague plans for some specific caravan guard eventually).
A travelling might also pick up some more unusual bodyguards - the larger eragu or a Casanii scout would not be out of place?
Have you seen the various pack beasts? They range from the small Enuk up to the huge belan.

Have you found the Travellers yet? It is an infrequent magazine that you can download - there's a direct link from the website or from a post on the forum.
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 09:03:25 pm »

Sounds cool, I really like the visual idea of this, an assortment of different characters brought together, joining an extended trader family through 'foreign parts'. Cheesy

I hope you'll post pics Toaster!
Toaster
Hatchling

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 11:53:19 pm »

am looking to get fubarnii caravn mega bundle also artist some youngsters, mason, and engineer elder i also like the idea of casanii scout
i hoping to pick it up at the guildford show,
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 08:45:48 am »

Cool Smiley
Toaster
Hatchling

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 06:41:49 pm »

I got some knights and was thinking about painting them yellow on the armour just what to check that no one other clan has that color
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 10:05:17 pm »

Sounds good! Bright yellow or more sandy?
Toaster
Hatchling

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 07:10:55 pm »

a bright yellow
Toaster
Hatchling

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 06:55:48 pm »

Hi l was thinking about hunter an sore frenu then to my mind came falconry could one or more be trained like a. bird of pray ?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 07:33:08 am »

There are twilight equivalents to hunting hawks. It wouldn't take much to convert a frenu into one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: