The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 09:42:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Pree Pree on KickStarter  (Read 1946 times)
loobielou
Administrator
Jenta

« on: March 21, 2014, 04:36:01 pm »

Unleash the PreePree! Plus, updated add-ons and the Engineer Returns!

We’ve finally achieved the elusive Pampered Pree Pree! This means that everybody at £200 or more automatically gets one of the very limited PreePrees. If anybody else would like one then simply add £4 to your pledge. PreePrees are rare though, so you can only add one for every £100 (or part) of your pledge.

New Engineer pledge available!

Just to let you know that I've decided to make another Engineer pledge available! I'm having a lot of fun working on the first one, so it seems like a good idea to see if anybody else would like to make a mark on the world.

If you pledge for this you’ll get the opportunity to work with me to design a character for Twilight! The process will be as follows:
•Firstly, we'll have a phonecall or skype (or email conversation if you prefer) to scope your character. He (or she) can be a Fubarnii (any race) or a Devanu and can sit on a small or medium base.
•After the initial conversations I’ll do a sketch of the character and flesh out the background.
•It may take a couple of refinements, but once we are both happy* then I’ll go ahead and get him sculpted and cast in resin.
•I’ll design a specific stat card for your character for use in Twilight and if he fits, then I’ll include him in Book 3 as an official part of the game.
•I’ll then send you a little parcel containing several casts of your figure (5 copies if he’s on a small base, 3 copies if he’s on a medium base), one copy of the stat card for each cast and the original concept sketch for your character.
•The character will become a permanent part of the Twilight range and you will have placed your mark on the world of Anyaral. I've allowed a bit longer for delivery on this one, but if he’s done earlier then I’ll send him straight away! The Engineer pledge will be £250 and you can add any other pledge levels by simply adding the value to the total (Early Bird price if you add the Kopa or Emperor pledge).  

* The small print… As you may have noticed, I'm quite picky about what goes into this little world I've created! In the highly unlikely event we can’t come to an agreement on the initial sketches then you will have the option to cancel your pledge, or I’ll return the Engineer pledge value (less fees) if it is after the end of the campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1280484354/world-of-twilight-travels-through-anyaral/posts/783935

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:57:17 pm by loobielou » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: