The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:09:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from me  (Read 3182 times)
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« on: March 31, 2014, 12:18:59 pm »

Hi everyone,

I'm another person who has come on board the good ship Twilight due to the kickstarter (though I have sporadically kept an eye on the miniatures range).
I was a wargamer in my earlier teen years but as a lot of us do I left it behind before leaving school.  Fast forward a few years (well more than a few but not too many) and my interest reawakened back where it began with Chaos Space Marines for 40K.  However this didn't last long as the wider world of wargaming soon dragged me (and it must be said my wife also) deeper in.  The Chaos Marines are now long gone and where replaced by Lord of the Rings (more than I can count but I do have a good amount painted to balance that out), Doctor Who, Warpath and Kings of War (with Dwarf Kings Hold and Deadzone included), Secrets of the Third Reich, Star Wars Miniatures (mercifully pre-painted, even if to the most basic standard) and recently the Batman Miniatures Game.

As I have mentioned I've kept an eye on Twilight over the years, mainly do to the aesthetic, as being a huge (HUGE) fan of The Dark Crystal there are certain stylistic similarities between Mike's work and that of Froud (in the best possible way) but the Kickstarter offered the perfect opportunity to get stuck in at the deep end.
I'm looking forward to receiving the miniatures and painting something a little bit special.

Phil

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 03:36:40 pm »

Welcome to the forum!
Nice urRu avatar  Smiley
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:05:24 pm »

welcome aboard! Having seen your other miniatures thread, I look forard to seeing your twilight Forces come to life!

Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 04:45:04 pm »

Thanks guys, can't wait to get my hands on the miniatures Smiley somehow July seems so far off now.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 05:30:33 pm »

Quite new here myself, but: Welcome!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: