The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 12:57:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from the southern coast  (Read 2804 times)
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« on: April 01, 2014, 08:07:47 pm »

Having been interested in Twilight for a few years, I have taken advantage of the KS to jump on board.

Being a cautious chap I ordered some figures from Hasslefree to check out sculpts before pledging.
What arrived were so good that I immediately pledged.  Smiley

For the KS I have gone with...
Aggresive Kopa + Cards + Template
Trade Caravan
KalGarkii Soldiers
NuraSen Gohral and Obal

I already have a Kopa, a Sempa, a Jenta, a couple of slingers and a couple of light cavalry,
so in the future I will probably only need to get some more Grishaks to round out my Devanu. Smiley

In addition I have started a collection of Pryngul tubes and hope to have a go at making some buildings soon.  

I had been kicking myself that I hadn't ordered the Enginner Beru from Hasslefree...
but then Mike announced it as the final stretch goal of the KS, which we then reached.  Cool

Hal

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 08:27:28 pm »

Having been interested in Twilight for a few years, I have taken advantage of the KS to jump on board.

Being a cautious chap I ordered some figures from Hasslefree to check out sculpts before pledging.
What arrived were so good that I immediately pledged.  Smiley

Seems most gamers are alike  Wink. I did exactly the same.
Looks a lot of people from the KS are migrating.

Anyway: Welcome!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 09:56:25 pm »

Welcome aboard!

It is indeed good to see more of the K.S. pledgers migrating over to the forums - been too quiet around here for too long (and having been around a while myself, I'm more guilty of this than many!) Smiley I look forward to seeing what you all do with the miniatures and the world

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 09:05:06 am »

The forum is an excellent place to be able to ramble on about things and answer questions - Facebook is good for quick announcements, but everything seems so fleeting... This forum is a great resource with various really inspiring projects that people have worked on and lots of ramblings from me (sometimes hidden away in random threads...). A few of the old ones on the Forum of Doom have sadly been lost, but I'll try to replace the information at some point...

That's all beside the point though... Welcome to the forum! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: