The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 01:19:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from 4,760 miles away  (Read 8693 times)
NickH
Jenta

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 01:14:52 pm »

@NickH - At the end of the day it is all just down to personal preference.  Cool
Exactly.

Plus I do like the way you have done yours, especially the movement tray idea.  Smiley
Thanks!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 05:25:11 pm »

I hope to upload some pictures soon. But so far any attempt has resulted in Errors (upload storage full, this post/topic already excists, ....)
You may need to host the photos on another site (mine are from my blog) and then use the link when you post here.

Good idea! It's been almost a year since I last posted on my blog, so perhaps I should start again Smiley.
I also like the miniatures their feet to be surrounded by vegetation or mud, it makes them look a bit more realistic.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: