The World Of Twilight
April 18, 2024, 09:50:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Troublesome Jenta  (Read 1938 times)
hershaddow
Hatchling

« on: June 30, 2014, 07:48:28 am »

I am new to twilight, so I don't know how this would play out. 

Those jenta ran off again during the day.  I don't know why I agreed to take them on the expedition Looking out towards the rising moon, [insert good empire name] sighed.  I guess we should go find them.  As he turned to gather some of the herders to look for them, he heard a noise.  The jenta rounded one of the rocks that had provided shelter from the sun.  They continued towards the caravan at full speed with several Devanu in hot pursuit. 

The forces (listed from the kickstarter):

Empire:
Trade Caravan
Hunters and Slingers

Devanu:
Jenta Outcasts

Setup:
Setup on a 4X4 table.  The Empire has found a nice place to spend the day with several large pile of rocks around to shelter them near one end of the tale.  Jenta are placed near the middle of the table. Take turns placing rest of figures.

Objective:
Empire needs to drive off the Devanu by killing more than half of the Devanu elites.  The Devanu win by killing both jenta and both traders or more than half of the elites from the empire.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: