The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 10:29:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Group ...  (Read 2288 times)
Crouch
Jenta

« on: December 23, 2014, 01:58:44 pm »

I know I'm new in these parts but I've been chatting with Mike about various things including this new Facebook group for the community to share, spread and post their Twilight goodness for those of us that frequent Facebook more so than forums.

I've read a fair chunk of the forum at the moment and realise that the community here (and the game) has developed leaps and bounds over the years, but having a good presence on Facebook seems to be lacking.  With so much activity on social media these days I thought it might be worth setting up a group page to compliment that awesome community (as well as the Anyaral Facebook 'page') that has developed here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/724172757670034/

Feel free to join ... and 'encourage' your friends to join  Smiley

Cheers
Viv
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 09:29:49 pm »

Sorry, not a big fan of Facebook. So I'm not joining in.
But I do visit the forum quite frequently.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 04:07:07 pm »

I am also not a big fan of Facebook, so I will be sticking to the forum.

However, occasionally I do drop by the official Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Anyaral
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: