The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 02:16:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Twilight Painting Challenge - Final Results  (Read 8793 times)
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 10:23:59 am »

It is just an idea, but perhaps a World of Twilight terrain making challenge could be nice in between.
That is really spooky, I was thinking exactly the same yesterday !  Shocked

It could include all sorts of things.
e.g. weird trees, buildings and scatter terrain of all types.

Great minds ... Wink

I recently saw a terrain making contest on Brummies and Christian's blog for Across the death Earth.
My first idea was: this could be cool to do for World of Twilight as well.
While I'm far from a experienced terrain builder, I would certainly raise up to the challenge.

Here's the challenge for AtDE:
http://brummieswargamingblog.blogspot.be/2015/03/post-apoc-base-camp-wip.html?m=1
http://lucid-gaming.blogspot.be/2015/03/3rd-march-ruined-modern-buildings.html?m=1
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 10:28:49 am by Kryptovidicus » Logged

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2015, 10:50:34 am »

Sorry for the late reply - congrats to all! Really pleased with my first place (and with the Twilight points!). Definitely going to have to buy some more forces at Salute now. The models have been really fun to paint with loads of variety and lots of potential for imaginative paint jobs - I've really enjoyed the challenge, especially seeing everyone's unique takes on each of their own forces. There have been lots a fantastic entries.

Now all I need to do is use my newly painted forces in battle - when is the next World of Twilight tournament!?!?

Oh, and I'd also love to try my hand at a bit of scenery building - next competition please!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: