The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 11:36:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the Southern United States  (Read 3322 times)
eddieharr
Jenta

« on: December 31, 2014, 03:42:11 am »

I am a kickstarter-er from Louisiana, USA. I am very excited to get demos of the game up and going at my local game store. The owner is very interested and already kicking himself for not getting in on the kickstarter. Hopefully you will have a good following here in our neck of the woods before too long.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 10:26:26 am »

Welcome to the forum!
Great to hear that you are going to be demoing  Smiley
eddieharr
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 10:03:46 pm »

Thanks! I am excited about spreading this game around. I demoed for Infinity and Bolt Action (I am a member of Warlord Games Sarge program) and both games, especially Bolt Action currently, have taken off big here.

The only things I can see off the bat that will hurt the expansion. They both involve getting minis and rulebook, etc. I know you will eventually have an online store, however, do you expect to get an American distributor where stores can order from?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 01:12:52 pm »

For the moment stores can talk to me directly - to add a distributor would be good, but I'm not sure of the practicalities of it at the moment.
Clubs or groups can also put together orders, benefitting from the kickstarter prices, or some sort of discount.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 11:52:04 pm »

Welcome to the forums! Love to see some pictures and reports from your demo games.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
eddieharr
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 05:16:34 am »

Great news about ordering. I will let the store know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: