The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 07:19:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from New England USA  (Read 2390 times)
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« on: January 23, 2015, 12:36:20 pm »

My name is Andre and I'm in Boston Massachusetts.

I got some great models from the Kickstarter and am hoping to generate some interest in Twilight locally. so far the response has been positive from folks in the local clubs where I've shown them. it'll be a little bit before we get some games in though as I'm on a playing hiatus at the moment with some non-gaming endeavors taking priority. I won't have time to make an entry for January's painting competition, but my intention is to have the better part of three starter forces done by the end of February.

anyway, I've enjoyed reading the forum here and seeing the great paint jobs and general creative energy that everyone has put into the World of Twilight.  this setting has rapidly become one of my top favorites and I look forward to seeing what develops.   Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 12:50:53 pm »

Welcome!
It's great seeing more backers finding their way here Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:56:44 pm »

Welcome on board!
I'd love to see your painted miniatures.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: