The World Of Twilight
March 19, 2024, 05:54:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another lot done for January, This time Delgon  (Read 5118 times)
Fireblarney
Jenta

« on: January 23, 2015, 02:18:30 am »

I've managed to get another starter painted this month and who knows possibly a third before it's over (fingers crossed). Either way here's the blog post link (I know how to link posts far far easy than photos) http://lucid-gaming.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/23rd-january-second-starter-force.html.

My youngest daughter (12) and I got a couple of quick games the night I finished these guys off too so once I get a post typed up (work insists on interfering with things  Angry ) I'll put up a link in the General Discussions board if anyone's interested. It'll have a quick run down of the basic scenario I came up with working within my limited number of painted minis at the moment and is possibly slightly biased toward the Delgon just due to model count but played well and we both had fun so who can ask for more Wink.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:52:05 am »

I know, I'm having a hard time painting as well because of work.
I even thought about calling in sick, just to get some miniatures done Smiley.
Anyway, like I said on your blog: "Nice work"! I love both your colour scheme and the way you thought it through. 
I'd love to read your battle reports if you have the time to post them up.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:59:06 am »

Nicely done.  Smiley

Interestingly, I have gone with a red hood and black robe for my Delgon priests also.  Cool
Fireblarney
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 09:40:34 am »

Thanks guys

@Kryptovidicus I'm aiming to get them up tomorrow morning for me, so I'd say that's about 2 to 3am by the forum time so I'll post the link once they're done

@Halcyon Great minds...  Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 11:22:13 am »

Nice painting!
Great to hear they are getting use on the table as well. Balancing small games is a challenge so I'm interested to hear about your little scenario  Smiley
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 11:37:40 am »

More great work putting my lack of painting to shame. Nice write up on the blog too-  keep it up!

Fireblarney
Jenta

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 12:26:28 pm »

I'll put this here rather than cluttering up the forum with another fresh post  Wink

Gohral and Obal this time

http://lucid-gaming.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/25-january-finished-delgon-characters.html
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 01:39:43 pm »

Another really nice addition to your growing Delgon force!
Beautiful work!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 01:46:19 pm »

You have certainly made good progress this month! I like how you've chosen to do your priests to show their ranks etc.
If you do paint up some of your empire models then you can do a nice little combined empire/delgon force using Obal  Smiley
Fireblarney
Jenta

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 09:01:30 pm »

Cheers guys.

It's been a good month and they really are great minis to sit down and paint.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 09:26:37 pm »

Nice work - and rapid!
I fully agree, they are so nice to paint and the game flows easily.

Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: