The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 09:45:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions of a rookie!  (Read 3320 times)
Thor
Hatchling

« on: February 04, 2015, 09:27:22 pm »

Coordinated Strike: Can I move before make an attack against an adjacent model or not?
This may be a stupid question but I only read the rules and I donĀ“t have any models or something else so far!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:01:50 pm by Thor » Logged
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 10:53:04 pm »

Yup. Typically (for a militia captain) you would use your captain to activate a bunch of militia. The militia would then move into combat with your target, then your captain would finally move in, using coordinated strike and getting support from all the militia.
Thor
Hatchling

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 11:02:42 am »

Supporting Models:

First book: "Starting with the defending player, each player has the opportunity to nominate one of his models......."

Chronicles of Anyaral: "During a melee combat, starting with the attacking player, each player has the opportunity......"

defending or attacking?Huh  Huh

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 07:53:17 pm »

Haven't got the books to hand to check, but it think it's fair to say chronicles overrides anything contradictory in the previous books.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 08:09:01 pm »

I'll admit it's a rule we are fairly loose with, but I found it more natural for the attacker to declare what he's doing first. Hopefully that is consistent within chronicles...
As Paul said, if in doubt, chronicles should be the definitive point of reference, but it's always worth checking here if there is any doubt  Smiley
Thor
Hatchling

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 09:17:32 pm »

Ok! Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: