The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 01:29:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Releases: 31st October 2010  (Read 3034 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: October 31, 2010, 11:46:03 am »

Hasslefree have snuck out a couple of new releases that i'm actually quite excited about - you can finally get hold of Arak Katain and the little Fubarnii kiddies (including Mark's little pet).

HFTWDD004 Arak Katain
Arak Katain is a powerful and cunning Devanu who has grown his tribe over the last years to a size rarely seen in Anyaral. He is supremely ambitious, and has carved a trail of terror across the Empire, right to the boundaries of the Delgon Empire. He has heard tales of the Delgon gods hunting his kin and wishes to prove his status by killing one of those gods. This model can be used as Arak Katain or another Devanu Kopa in your games of Twilight

HFTWEC005 Fubarnii Youngsters
Young Fubarnii are commonly seen playing around the villages. At a young age they are expected to leave the comfort of the village's creche and learn a trade, and if they are lucky they will be offered an apprenticeship to a wealthy trader or a well regarded engineer. This set contains two fubarnii youngsters (jenta) and a pet. These can be used as objectives in scenarios, or as young apprentices.

Things are not looking good for this little jenta...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: