The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 12:45:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slann's Forces - Autumn themed Kedshi :)  (Read 31465 times)
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08:54 pm »

Dehran done Cheesy

cheers
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:15:22 pm by The Slann » Logged
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 02:32:16 pm »

Looking good, but I think he needs a lighter colour to really make him stand out, perhaps a lighter trim on his fur coat will do the trick.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 02:41:56 pm »

Hmmm, you might be true. I'll give him some brighter highlight, but he also get's my usual Dhogu snow treatment.

I'm also thinking about giving all my Delgon this treatment, including Roban, what do you guys think? I will then have a coherent force of the north. Aka, The Starks Tongue (does Dehran get beheaded in the Capital?) Tongue

Okay, seriously, should I go with one big Setir Montains force?
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 02:51:20 pm »

I think he rather will do the beheading, like with the nightwatch deserter at the start of the series.
Sounds like a great idea for a themed force! Mike asked in the big beastie topic what he should sculpt next.
Maybe you can convince him to do a beast like the dire wolf Smiley.

When you made the link between the two worlds (Game of Thrones and World of Twilight), my first thought was: "so that's why the Enarii fled their homelands!" Smiley
They come from behind the Setir mountains (the Wall).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:56:38 pm by Kryptovidicus » Logged

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2015, 02:55:53 pm »

I think he rather will do the beheading, like with the nightwatch deserter at the start of the series.
Sounds like a great idea for a themed force! Mike asked in the big beastie topic what he should sculpt next.
Maybe you can convince him to do a beast like the dire wolf Smiley.

Hehe, good idea, some super bad beastie would be a nice addition to my Dhogu Cheesy

When you made the link between the two worlds (Game of Thrones and World of Twilight), my first thought was: "so that's why the Enarii fled their homelands!" Smiley
They come from behind the Setir mountains (the Wall).
Prepare for zombie Fubarnii Tongue
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:59:50 pm by The Slann » Logged
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 04:52:36 pm »

Hehe, good idea, some super bad beastie would be a nice addition to my Dhogu Cheesy
Not a dire wolf, but Mark is already working on something new for them that might fit the bill Smiley

As for game of thrones? I like to think of Gar Loren being rife with different schemes between the noble families... not quite so bloody (most of the time).
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2015, 07:04:12 pm »

Not a dire wolf, but Mark is already working on something new for them that might fit the bill Smiley

As for game of thrones? I like to think of Gar Loren being rife with different schemes between the noble families... not quite so bloody (most of the time).

Even more to buy Wink

What about the zombies :p
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2015, 08:58:05 pm »

Ouh, really looking forward to that one!
Now I just have to buy me some Dhogu Smiley.

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 08:42:38 am »

For all of you who haven't seen him on FB already: Dehran with snow!

cheers
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 12:04:34 pm by The Slann » Logged
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 10:10:21 am »

The snow on his cloak looks great and really finishes him off.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 11:33:16 am »

Now we just need a group shot with the Dhogu! Smiley
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 12:01:00 pm »

Really does set the piece off and add to the atmosphere - great job!

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 12:05:36 pm »

Thx for the comments guys, as requested a quick group shot:

cheers
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 07:47:58 pm »

The snow on his fur cloak is an amazing idea! He looks like he walked trough a blizzard to get to his opponents. A fearsome snowman indeed, no noubt there will be tales and legends making him twice as big as he is now Wink!

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 11:25:04 pm »

... no noubt there will be tales and legends making him twice as big as he is now Wink!

I hope so Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: