The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:00:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Kent  (Read 3806 times)
Longstrider
Hatchling

« on: April 28, 2015, 08:48:18 pm »

Hi all.

I had a couple of demos at Salute, and was really taken with the game and the miniatures. I wound up walking away with the Engu and Orel starters (plus a couple of extra models as freebies). Just got them assembled last night, and hopefully will get them primed up soon.

It's been an age since I last painted a model but I think I'm pretty inspired with these, and the setting is quite compelling so far (just reading through second section of the rulebook at the moment). I'm going to play a game next week with a couple of friends, and hopefully will have something painted before then, but we'll see. I'm already thinking about what models to get next.  Cheesy
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 08:50:24 pm »

Welcome to the Forums. Looking forward to those painted minis Cheesy

Cheers
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 09:53:48 pm »

Welcome!
Looking forward to hearing how the games go Smiley
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 10:49:06 pm »

Welcome Smiley

Looking forward to seeing your miniatures.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 12:57:19 am »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 03:02:36 am »

welcome   Smiley   
Longstrider
Hatchling

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 05:49:05 am »

Thanks folks. Smiley
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 06:47:47 am »

Bit late, but welcome to the forums! I'm going to stick my neck out and guess you're the guy who thrashed me on the mini table, so came and played Clan Orel in the main game where I proceeded to fail to pull blue stones on you behalf..... - was it Abi?  Huh

Longstrider
Hatchling

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 03:42:02 pm »

Great memory Paul! That would be me.

I can't say I had much to complain about not getting the blue stones till later in that game; it meant the tasty treats were moved closer to my knights after all. Tongue But yeah, the graku models are very endearing, despite what Danakan has to say in his travelogue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: