The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 06:39:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kadmon's Scenery - Taelan's Market  (Read 17753 times)
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2015, 01:17:13 pm »

Love the little spear racks.
Kadmon
Apprentice

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2015, 05:55:22 pm »

Love the little spear racks.
It's good to hear! I also love your huge tree Smiley

Here you can find my entry to the competition with lots of new pictures:
http://www.worldoftwilight.com/forum/index.php?topic=1982.0

I'll add some more info later, but I'll be offline for the next few days. I couldn't even finish everything I've started, at friday I got informed that I'll need to travel again, so yesterday I had to leave the scenery, and I had to rush making the photos of them too. I hope you can still see what counts Smiley
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2015, 11:48:46 pm »

Mike kindly alerted me to your project; it is really tremendous to see this scene made real. I am still feel delight seeing the Casanii model my art inspired - and now this!

I have always wanted to recreate this scene also; but time and moving places/new work has kept me away from large hobby projects.

Great project - very happy to see it realised Smiley

Kadmon
Apprentice

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2015, 12:49:31 pm »

Taelan: It's my pleasure that you like it Smiley Without your work to inspire me I wouldn't have entered the contest, and it was a great experience for me.
Keep on imagining and inspiring!
Kadmon
Apprentice

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2015, 11:42:51 pm »

When I'll have more time I'll try to write up a how-to article so you could create your own "Taelan's market" Smiley I just need a few more weeks as I got a new project to start and it just takes away all my time.
Btw as I'm getting used to making market stands and shelves, but I have enough of them for now, if any of you need stuff like this, I can trade some. I can also cast an unlimited amount of crates, bags and market goods out of plaster but I'm not sure how would it survive shipping.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: