The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 03:01:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skirmish Day in Oakland, CA - Twilight Demo!  (Read 3534 times)
Whitwort Stormbringer
Jenta

« on: September 17, 2015, 12:23:06 am »

Hey guys!

Well, according to the Player Locator thread, it looks like I'm the only one on here that lives in the SF Bay Area, but I wanted to let folks know just in case anyone else does and just hasn't posted, or happens to be in the area.

I'm running Twilight Demos at EndGame's monthly skirmish day this coming Sunday (9/20), so if you feel like getting in a game or two stop on by!  Even if you're an old hand at Twilight and not looking for demos, I'd love to play a few rounds.
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 06:47:07 am »

Hope it goes well! Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 06:26:36 pm »

Sounds great! Make sure you share some photos.
What scenarios are you going to play?
There's not enough time for me to send anything physical to help, but drop me a line if there's anything else I can do.  Smiley
Whitwort Stormbringer
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 01:38:42 am »

Thanks for the support!  Sadly, the folks I had lined up to play had to bail, so we're in the rescheduling phase  Undecided

That's flaky Californians for you!

I did snap a couple of pictures of some painted minis on the table all the same, though:

Delgon

Empire

These were just two roughly even forces pulled together from what I had time to paint, so I suppose the silver lining is that this gives me plenty of time to get another force or maybe even two painted, and flesh out these two so that they're a little bigger and players can really get a feel for stuff like Leadership actions.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 02:31:06 am »

well you've got a great start going at least for when you can get folks together.  the vibrancy of the Empire blue looks wonderful and the picture of the Delgon moving through the ruins is a cool picture. very dynamic and cohesive.   Smiley   Wink
Whitwort Stormbringer
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 05:40:14 am »

Thanks!  I've actually got two more Empire militia and another knight painted, but didn't have enough Delgon ready to match them.  If I can wrap up my last few Delgon Soldiers (1 each KalGarkii, KalDru, and KalGush), and my Empire engineer, I should have a reasonable diversity of stuff for the demo.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 10:29:58 am »

Shame the games didn't happen, but the forces are looking good!
The alternate shields look neat and the blue certainly works well. Well done with the photos as well  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: