The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 02:36:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dhogu vs Devanu  (Read 9817 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 11:58:08 pm »

Thanks for the kind words DW! Means a lot to hear people appreciating the world and enjoying the game  Smiley

Serin: the content for the traveller is pretty much finished, but Christmas preparations have rather got in the way so I've been a bit rubbish...
Dhogu Warlord
Jenta

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2015, 07:25:35 pm »

I was thinking the other day and forgot to ask, as the new models come out, do you also include the game card that has the character stats on them or are those being sold separate in an expansion pack of all the new cards since the original pack or are there no plans for adding new cards?

"A storm is coming, but we shall remain!"
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 03:24:49 pm »

I'm going to do an expansion deck of cards. I still owe some Kickstarter backers a small playtest deck (although I think that's probably been forgotten about after so long), which I'll make generally available. That will include the frenu, Dehran and a few other bits. At some point I'll do a second deck to pull everything together.
I would love to include cards with the models, but that would be rather too tricky and would probably just end up slowing down releases.
Dhogu Warlord
Jenta

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 03:55:05 pm »

I see. That all makes good sense. I have to say, I am loving this game! I really wish I would've gotten into it sooner, but here we are and I am looking forward to what the future brings!

Dhogu Warlord
Jenta

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 09:42:13 pm »

The Mighty Dhogu are once again victorious! So, we were pressed for time and came up with a quick scenario where basically, once the commander falls, the game is over. In this instance, leading my dhogu was my dhogu warlord (I really need to give him a name) and the devanu kopa was the leader for the devanu. The first two turns were basically just movement and maneuvers. On the third turn, everything changed. The devanu kopa charged into two of my skerrats. Knowing my opponent as I do, I knew he would go all out and only use erac stones. I thought to myself, "Well, there is no way that he can block if he only attacks." With that, I used an erac for each of my skerrats. He used an ability to force me into rerolling. I did and once again, they both had erac facings upon casting. He did have another ability to force me into flipping over one of them, but since he didn't have any oran, he was still killed outright. He did, however, kill both of my skerrats, but I think their sacrifice was worth the win in the end. And so once again, the valiant dhogu, emerged victorious!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:45:57 pm by Dhogu Warlord » Logged

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 08:34:52 am »

What an ignominious way for the poor kopa to die! It's dangerous to be too predictable  Wink
Always worth keeping a few stamina in reserve to dodge any attacks that do sneak through! Shame he didn't have quite enough stamina this time, but I'm sure he will learn  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: