The World Of Twilight
April 18, 2024, 09:45:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grumbles  (Read 3462 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: May 12, 2010, 10:39:22 pm »

Busy week at work, so sorry for not answering as many threads as I want to... Managing to read on my phone, but there's a high risk of it swallowing responses...
I did manage to do some sculpting tonight though, which helped me calm down after a rather stressful day... I now have a new enuk armature!
Gethuch
Resident Eccentric
Administrator
Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:23:23 am »

I haven't been replying as much or as quickly as I should, because I hadn't noticed that Firefox had logged me out of the forum. So whenever I glanced at the front page, there were no lit-up "new" icons - because I was a guest! Took me a couple of days to spot that. I just thought everyone had gone quiet, or abandoned us.

Very cool that you can calm down after a stressful day by ... bringing us new shinies! Cheesy  What manner of enuk will it be?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 10:22:14 am »

It's a slightly faster moving common enuk - I want to make it look like it is moving at slightly faster than their usual ambling gait...
Today is going marginally better so far - the sun is at least shining  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: