The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 05:21:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 10979 times)
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 06:31:10 pm »

Is the rumour that the Casanii regard Grishak Jenta as being a delicacy true ?

If so, will this remain the case should their availability increase ?

I would just LIKE that comment Wink
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 12:39:29 pm »

Is the rumour that the Casanii regard Grishak Jenta as being a delicacy true ?

If so, will this remain the case should their availability increase ?

I would just LIKE that comment Wink

Seconded! Hehe.

Have to say though, some of the new stuff coming is gorgeous, even if I haven't seen any more Jenta yet  :-/ (that said, I don't see everything on mikes workbench!)

I myself have been very quiet in the past year on the WoT front, besides a couple of spikes at the start of last year, and for the WoT day in august, my concentration has been stolen by other things.

All I can say is that with salute not far away and the possibility of a Cassani kickstarter, my focus shall be heading back this way soon, and hopefully shall be accompanied by much brush waving in the process!

In the mean time, it is indeed good to hear others are still playing more regularly, and good though confusing to hear that the dhogu are fairing well - nobody round my neck of the woods can get them to work as a force! Bravo to you!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2016, 02:44:05 pm »

Mmm... tasty grishak babies...

Do I need to do a grishak jenta stretch goal for the campaign then? If I don't sculpt one soon I think I might get lynched at Salute...
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2016, 06:36:43 pm »

Seriously contemplating if I could do the alternate posed Grishak jenta on a spit...
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 11:25:56 am »

Did I hear Kickstarter...

Well I'd certainly be interested if only to help support an exceptional range of miniatures.  I'm sad to say that even though I received quite a bit with the first Kickstarter I haven't touched any of it yet (and there have been new releases I wanted to grab which I haven't due to the backlog), though somewhat in my defence I haven't had any hobby time in the last 6 months due to a house move and then doing the new place up.  I have literally just started back up this week (yay) and once I've finished off the current project I may get going on some of the Twilight miniatures, something a Kickstarter would certainly gee me on with.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 09:52:53 pm »

Kickstarter? Interesting!

Is it a casanii kickstarter? Can you give any details yet?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 10:15:40 am »

I've been keeping the details quiet so far, but preparations are well under way for a kick off mid-March, running for a couple of weeks.

The plan is to launch a starter force for the Casanii, as well as plenty of options so they are a fully fleshed out culture. The sculpting of the basic range is nearly complete, so its just the challenge of getting so many figures into production at once (which is where the kickstarter comes in). Joe has got the first few figures on his painting desk at the moment, so you can expect some previews soon Smiley

If everything goes well I'll hopefully even have some of the figures ready in time for Salute...
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2016, 01:52:39 pm »

Do I need to do a grishak jenta stretch goal for the campaign then?
Yes  Smiley

If I don't sculpt one soon I think I might get lynched at Salute...
Yes  Cheesy

Seriously contemplating if I could do the alternate posed Grishak jenta on a spit...
Yes  Grin   

It would be lovely to see it as part of the Casanii KS.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2016, 03:53:36 pm »

Hope the KS is as successful as the last one, so Mike hast to sculpt Grishak for the next 2 years Wink

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 02:24:58 pm »

So, how many Grishak jenta characters/heroes can we create? Roll Eyes
Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 06:00:49 pm »

Really looking forward to the new KS and the new Elder Trader! Smiley
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 06:21:36 pm »

A KS for the Casanii, cool!

I'd look forward to seeing them this Salute but not going this year Sad family holiday instead Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: