The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 05:38:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Odds and Ends...  (Read 4755 times)
benmoor
Apprentice

« on: January 02, 2016, 01:08:49 pm »

Hi all,
Managed to paint up a few WoT odds and ends a while ago, but have only just got around to photographing them recently. Some really nice results with the new photo set-up - I've had a few tips on how to improve my pics and they're obviously paying off! Here are the photos below:

Gill resin model from the kickstarter - this is a lovely model with plenty of character!

Baby Gill and critters from Salute 2015.

My Pree-Pree throphy from the Jan Painting competition - I've tried to paint it 'peacock' style.

Finally the Matriarch crew, this is a repaint as I went a bit overboard with the green the first time round plus over did the varnish and ended up with a milky finish on the model, much better now.

That's all! I've only got on more model left to do then I'm out of WoT figures. Hope you enjoy my photo efforts!

Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:37:55 pm »

Some lovely paint jobs, I especially like the critters and the photos are excellent.

Quote from: benmoor
That's all! I've only got on more model left to do then I'm out of WoT figures.

In which case, it must almost be time to buy a new faction !  Grin
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 11:03:04 pm »

They are simply stunning.

Excellent work.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 03:40:40 am »

great job. I especially like Gil and the preepree. I haven't panted mine yet as I can't settle on a paint scheme so it's always nice to see what others have done to get some inspiration.   Smiley   Cheesy   Wink
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 11:39:14 am »

More lovely paintjobs, and good use of your new set-up! It's great how you've tied the old and young Gils together.
Well done painting the preepree trophy as well Smiley
Have 5 more twilight points - hopefully that'll encourage you to get some more to paint  Wink
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 06:11:25 pm »

Thanks for all the great comments guys! Looking forward to seeing what World of Twilight has in store for us in 2016.  I'm going to be at Salute again this year so hope to see some of you there!

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 07:38:53 pm »

These look great, I especially like the colours of the PreePree.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 02:50:24 pm »

Really lovely indeed. I need to paint more of my stuff too soon, but I'm on somewhat of a painting down atm. But your minis are truly inspiring again!

Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 11:33:53 am »

Some splendid painting on show here, I particularly like the Pree-Pree.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 09:42:42 pm »

I like these a lot. Your style of painting really suits the miniatures.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: