The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 12:09:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casanii Kickstarter Sneakpeaks  (Read 29552 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2016, 10:19:42 am »

@derekkinsman: That's great - fantastic to have new people on board!
Would printed back-issues be of interest? A lot of the stuff in them is out of date (wip shots of the noble sculpt from years back, playtest rules for new models etc) or has been pulled into the chronicles book. A trimmed down version could make sense, dumping all the previews and rules to focus on stories and scenarios... Or would it be fun to see the development over the years?
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2016, 01:02:04 pm »

Obviously I've been around for a bit Grin but I'd like printed back issues as only ever had the most recent couple in a nice edition. I do use them for the scenarios and stories but they definitely are interesting for the development. Congrats on funding so quickly, unfortunately I missed out on the early bird too, couldn't get to a pc last night and it absolutely refused to let me pledge on my phone! Very excited to see what stretch goals come up.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2016, 01:15:51 pm »

I would also be interested in having printed back issues of the Traveller. having them online is great, but I do like having them in print as well as I spend more time away from the computer than on it, so having them to hand when I want to reference something or just admire the artistry is easier.

and I'm also looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for the kickstarter. congrats on such a quick funding.   Smiley   Cheesy
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2016, 06:48:08 pm »

Welcome derikkinsman!
Glad to hear you found your way here and joined the KS and community.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
derekkinsman
Administrator
Hatchling

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2016, 08:23:26 pm »

Welcome derikkinsman!
Glad to hear you found your way here and joined the KS and community.

Thanks! Glad to be here!

@Carcharoth - Not being able to compare what was bits were pulled into the other book, but I'd be interested in the fluff, scenarios, & illustrations from issues 1–6 (that aren't already printed) to be included. Basically, issue 7 + bonus content.
Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2016, 10:16:54 pm »

I'd definitely buy printed back issues if they were available.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2016, 10:42:28 am »

As he just got revealed on the KS, here are some pics of Telani Deyath (and friends):

Cheers,
Slann
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2016, 11:02:16 am »

Slann - great work on all your casanii. Telani is definitely my favourite of the casanii to date and you've bought him (and his pet) to life beautifully.

Printed travellers - I like the idea, but the rules should be excluded from a compendium as I think they've all been superceed end somewhere, up until issue 6 at least. But it's the artwork, background and overall character you've created which is why most people are here, and there's a lot of that to be had from the travellers which would be good to see in print.

And new members - welcome one, welcome all!

GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2016, 12:50:26 pm »

Telani looks great.  Smiley  he makes a fine centerpiece for your casanii and I really like the orange body paint and white face paint. the purple stone on the headdress also stands out nicely. 
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2016, 01:09:11 pm »

Excellent work, such a commanding piece.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2016, 07:08:36 pm »

Your Telani looks great, the white facepaint makes him look even more commanding and terrifying.
Marvelous work on the bodypaint!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2016, 03:27:55 pm »

Thx guys Smiley Now I'm eager to paint more Wink
Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2016, 06:32:57 pm »

Those are great, Slann. Really nice work.  Grin
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2016, 11:19:53 pm »

You've painted these models really brightly and they stand out well.  The face paint looks great - you've obviously got a steady hand!

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2016, 09:58:45 am »

You've painted these models really brightly and they stand out well.  The face paint looks great - you've obviously got a steady hand!

Thx, but to be honest, normally I'm shacking like crazy, because of a minor neural disease (physiological tremor). But for whatever reason, I'm fine while painting Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: