The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 10:43:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Ramblings 16 - The Kedashi Swarms  (Read 10500 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 07:22:02 pm »

Looks like I'll have to redraw it  Tongue
ElectricPaladin
Jenta

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 11:14:55 pm »

In my mind, the model for the queen involves her on some kind of palanquin being carried around by a bunch of the big beefy trebarnii you described. Maybe it could have some rule where it actually can take damage more than once, representing the fact that you'd have to kill the trebanii to get to the queen, but it gets slower and slower each time the unit loses a trebanii bearer. If that's too complex, you could also say that the palanquin is immobile, but give it a special rule where it can move if it activates and moves alongside big-type trebanii in base-to-base contact, and then track the bearers as individual models.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 09:55:56 am »

It probably depends on the age (and attitude) of the queen as to how mobile she is. My original view had been her riding on the back of a small bagrun, but a palanquin carried by brutes could work. A younger queen might be happy to crawl and clamber around on her own in a more discreet manner.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2016, 09:13:17 pm »

It probably depends on the age (and attitude) of the queen as to how mobile she is. My original view had been her riding on the back of a small bagrun, but a palanquin carried by brutes could work. A younger queen might be happy to crawl and clamber around on her own in a more discreet manner.
I sure would like to see a sketch of this ;-). Sounds like it would be a great centerpiece for a large Kedashi force.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: