The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 07:05:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello to you all  (Read 4842 times)
Weeksg
Jenta

My favourite pet

« on: April 17, 2016, 12:40:07 pm »

Hello there

My name is Gary Weeks I live in mary ol' London and after attending Salute at the Excel centre yesterday I came across world of Twilight that immediately caught my attention when I walked by the beautiful miniatures, imagery and lore and I was sealed on it once I tried a demo game and seeing how robust the gaming mechanics were.

After a good time (far more than I even anticipated) was spent looking at the minis I finally decided to go with the hunters extraordinaire the Devanu race consisting of Devanu Kopa, Jenta spear, Grishak kopa and 4 Grishak.

I am currently assembling them now during the time I am writing this introductory speech and won't be far off from deciding what colour scheme I will go for with my small force and showing my results as I complete them.

Have a great day today to you all and I am happy to be joining you all on this journey and I look forward to conversing and getting to know you fellow World of Twilight enthusiasts.

History abhors a paradox
discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 12:50:08 pm »

Welcome to this little magical place..I've only recently come across the game and am properly hook,line and sinkered too.
Lots for you to read on the forums and all enquiries are answered very quickly
Enjoy
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 01:29:32 pm »

Welcome Gary,

Awesome choice on the Devanu!  Grin

GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 02:47:05 pm »

welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your Devanu. there great models to paint.   Smiley
Danu Kopa
Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 05:55:10 pm »

Hi Gary
I too am new. Still waiting on my first mini's. Takes a bit to get to Colorado USA. So I'm a bit jealous that you have 'lead in hand'.  Wink

This is a very frendly place. It's great to have you with us.  Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 07:30:11 pm »

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing how you paint your devanu - there's plenty of excellent inspiration on the forum.
Danu, sorry for the slight delay with despatch - salute has been rather all-encompassing! Hopefully you got my message via Kickstarter?
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 07:38:57 pm »

Welcome!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Weeksg
Jenta

My favourite pet

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 07:53:55 pm »

Thank you all I am humble to all your kind words.

I have assembled all but the Jenta spear which I am working on now and soon the painting can commence.

History abhors a paradox
Danu Kopa
Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 07:54:02 pm »

Totally understandable Mike. I know you have been swamped.

Enjoyed seeing you on the podcast! Was that Tuff Scull running the game?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:57:32 pm by Danu Kopa » Logged
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2016, 11:19:05 pm »

Welcome aboard!

Pleased to see new people he, even more so if they've graduated to the forums from a demo I might have been involved in - I might have done something right!  Grin

I'm Paul by the way, the spiky haired, tired looking guy from the demo table. And thus yes, Danu your question is answered too - apologies for offending your screens and eyes with my presence  Tongue Roll Eyes

Danu Kopa
Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 04:09:20 am »

I've watched the video clip several times. I got a kick watching you run the game. You didn't look at the camera even once! Its nice to put faces to the names on the forum.
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 11:38:43 am »

Welcome to the wonderful World of Twilight Gary Smiley

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: