The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 04:52:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute - your opinions please!  (Read 7628 times)
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 12:25:48 pm »

Bug hunt will run for the morning and early avo, with forces available for players to choose from pretty much anything other than Kedashi

How disappointing  Wink
Can people play as trebarnii?

Hopefully, yes, they're a work in progress and behind the "must haves" at the moment, but they shouldn't take much to get them useable  Grin

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 12:32:57 pm »

So, yeah, for the Bug hunt game, we'll have forces to choose from for
Empire (including Knights, but could be separate...)
Clan Orel
Engu
Dhogu
Delgon
Casanii Warriors
Possibly separate ferrals
Devanu jenta
Devanu Sempa & grishak,
Trebarnii

These forces will be set, ready to go, but I think. I've said before, if any regulars want to try out something in particular, and I have it painted, I'm open to suggestions for variety on the day!

moodygit
Jenta

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 10:53:03 pm »

A fellow club member has suddenly acquired the time of work so we would both be interested in stalking the big game for as long as we can. We plan to have a game in the morning to refresh the rules so will nudge you when we get there. We are trying to spend time on the tables this year rather than the stands as we always miss out. Don't worry some funds have been set aside to bribe a win or two.  Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: