The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 06:18:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Day 2016  (Read 5056 times)
Gantoris
Jenta

« on: June 26, 2016, 01:16:58 am »

Had a really fun day, thanks again to Mike and everyone else who was there. Lookin forward to next time when i have my own mighty army of fraggles to put on the table!

Wish i had taken some details off folks, its gonna be hard enough finding people to play with. If anyone wants to play a game sometime and doesnt live to far from civilization (london) lemme know and we can work something out.

Gantoris (The fat guy with the amazing shirt and totally not ginger gottee)
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 10:08:55 am »

Firstly, I'd like to have it known I didn't use the "f" word all day - not my fault sir!

Was good to meet you, and certainly a great day for getting inspiration for painting and gaming alike with so many peoples own painted forces taking to the field in Mikes carefully selected scenarios. Great to see.

If you haven't seen it before, there's a player locator on the forums mate - check it out for more of your fellow Londoners:
http://www.worldoftwilight.com/forum/index.php?topic=136.0

M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 11:17:53 am »

Had a great day  too! Will have to meet up for a game gantoris, I live in Essex so no that far of a travel for me to go!
Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 01:55:03 pm »

Someone said the F-Word TuffSkull and it was to damn catchy, sorry Mike! I am pretty familiar with Essex M4ttyMatt so thats not a problem for me, i think we chatted briefly bout that if im putting the right face your name Tongue.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:57:56 pm by Gantoris » Logged
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 08:01:30 pm »

I'm going to assume Alastair is to blame for the f word... Smiley
Good to see you again! One of these days we'll meet when I'm not in manic 'event-mode'...
I commute into London every day, but tend to be glad to leave as fast as possible in the evening! I should try to arrange a more casual day of twilight games at some point as there are a few players not too far away.
Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 09:54:08 pm »

All you need to do now is make a new faction of really really tiny builders to complete the image  Grin. Im not sure i would recognize you relaxed! It would be nice to get a few games in from time to time, would deffo be interested if you ever arranged something.
M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 11:02:41 pm »

I seem to recall we did have a brief chat, I was the other guy with the ginger beard!

I'd love for there to be more casual meet ups for some games, that would be awesome!
Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 11:16:45 pm »

I think i remember, you were with your father right? This chance to play a bit has re motivated me to getting started with my twilight stuff, happy to try and play some games any time (soon!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: