The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:57:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casanii playtest rules  (Read 2817 times)
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« on: April 14, 2016, 04:41:31 pm »

I spotted the Casanii playtest rules over on the Facebook page, so thought I would start a thread...

With the creation of rules for a new Casanii scout, I was wondering what was going to happen about the old Casanii scout in the rulebook ?

Having compared the stats, I can understand why it might have caused problems (when fielded in numbers) during playtesting, however I would still like to be able to play the original, as I think it works well with the traders caravan.

Just in case you were planning on banning it, could we instead just make it Unique ?
i.e. by making it Unique we would circumvent the when fielded in numbers problem and it would also allow us to keep using it as an alternate version.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:08:23 pm by Halcyon » Logged
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 04:42:56 pm »

P.S. I really like the Transport/Rider rules.  Smiley
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 04:57:11 pm »

I believe Unique is the precise plan for the original scout.
They were always meant to be lone scouts, who'd left their Casanii tribe and Happened upon a force to join temporarily so it fits well.

Just as an FYI For anyone attending salute - I wasn't aware the rules were going to be seen before the day, but while they go a long way to creating the flavour of the Casanii on the table in larger games, we're unlikely to be using the transport / rider rules in our games, just to keep it simple for the multiple small force involved. If, however we get a bunch of people who know what they're doing, I can be persuaded Wink

Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 05:14:42 pm »

I just spotted the Casanii Feral playtest rules are also on the Facebook page.

As it states "Please feel free to share feedback on the forums !" here they are... for your comments.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: